Many infused black tea are great for making iced tea. Break your usual English Breakfast routine and give this one a try!
Makes 1 glass
- 2 tsp Caramel Cream black tea
- 1 tsp sweetened condensed milk or
- 3 tbsp milkabout
- 200 ml boiling water
- Infused the Caramel Cream black tea in boiling water for at least 5 minutes.
- Let the tea cool, drain and put about half of the tea in an ice cube tray and freeze.
- When the ice cubes are ready, place them and a little bit of the other 100ml tea in a blender and blend till slushy.Place the sweetened condensed milk at the bottom of a tall glass.
- Pour in all of the remaining tea liquid, then slowly pour in the slushy ice.
- This should create a layering effect like the one in the photo (may not work as well if you are using normal milk). Serve without stiring.
Caramel Cream is available in our website. Click here